This is a headline
Tinkergarten, Inc. Attn: Brian Fitzgerald 9 1/2 Market St, Northampton MA 01060 (413) 397-2800
Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your e-mail address, password, zip code, and children’s ages, when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, children’s names, children’s date of birth, your phone number, and your children’s caregiver’s name and phone number (if applicable) when you register for a class or event.
- When you order products or services on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping information, as applicable.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. This information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfill your purchases.
- If you are a Tinkergarten leader (“Leader”), your profile photo and any other information that you choose to make public on your profile page (“Profile”) will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Site.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
- Flash LSOs. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here:http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Information Collected from You About Others. If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 751-8465 to request the removal of this information from our database.
Use of Your Personal Data
General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
• facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
• identify you as a user in our system;
• provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
• provide the Services you request;
• improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
• send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
• send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
• respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
• make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
• send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company.
User Feedback. We often receive feedback from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first name, home city, and age of children. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the feedback.
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Users. If you are a user registering for a class or event, we will share your Personal Data with the Leader so the Leader can take attendance and notify you if there are any changes to the class or event. If you are a Leader, we will share your name and email address with users who sign up for your class or event so the users know who is leading the class or hosting the event.
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Tinkergarten. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Tinkergarten.
Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
SNS. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account or mobile device.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by contacting email@example.com. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
Third Party Payment Processing. For online payments and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we use the payment services of Stripe (https://stripe.com) and PayPal (http://www.paypal.com). We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to https://stripe.com/us/privacy and https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
© Copyright Keiki Paani - Aina