OUTDOOR TODDLER PLAY SPACE
Grounding PLay time with your tots & beyond
The mission of the keiki pa'ani project will always be based on safe toddler freedom
Open a door to the outside, and you open a whole new world to your toddler
Schedules are helpful for sanity, but toddlers need room to wiggle in both space and time
Nature gently gives a toddler many lessons from all possible angles
~ CALL TOday to make your reservation ~
~ 808-859-9542 ~
~ Located near the Kunia Walmart ~
Open Play is available by reservation ONLY and requires a minimum of 24hrs notice. We will always try to accommodate reservations with less notice but cannot guarantee availability - just call, text, or email for ANY reservation or inquiry.
Normal Hours of Operation
SUNDAY: 8am - 8pm
TUES, WED, THURS, FRI: 8am - 8pm
- Reservation Options?
- 1hr for 2 people = $25
- 2hrs for 4 people = $40 (Includes 1 Enrichment Add-On)
- Extra person +$5
- Extra 30 minutes +$10
- Enrichment Add-on +$5 per keiki
- What is included?
- Reservation time includes time to play& shower, price includes 1 towel per person and Hospital Grade Chlorhexidine Soap (Antimicrobial).
- Refreshments and play time enrichment packages are available for purchase upon arrival.
- How does it work?
- First call or message to make a reservation, a link for payment will be sent to you.
- Once payment is completed you will receive participation waivers along with your reservation confirmation and helpful information.
- Where are you located?
- 94-809 Kaapuna Pl, Waipahu, HI 96797
- Near the Kunia Wal-Mart, in a quiet neighborhood, you will always be personally greeted.
- Can my older keiki come too? YES PLEASE!!!! Bring your whole 'ohana! Older kids might get a little tired of the space faster than toddlers but I promise it's an excellent place to bond and smile and laugh with each other.
- Can you accommodate Special Needs keiki? ABSOLUTELY! And I am more than happy to, just let me know when you make your reservations what your keiki may need and I will tell you how I can help :)
- Will the adults get dirty too? At a minimum everyone will probably need to at least rinse off their feet before re-entering their vehicle - the goal of KPA is to help normalize the outdoors and all its wonderful playful experiences (aka mud).
- Restrooms? YES! Clean & Indoors.
- Is there somewhere to sit? Yes, there are shaded areas to sit and relax.
- Can I leave my child to run a quick errand? Not at this time but check out our up and coming Keiki Mahi'ai Program!
- Can I bring my dog? We adore all pets, unfortunately we cannot allow outside furry creatures at this time.
- Do I get a refund for inclement weather? Yes! Or you can reschedule for free - whatever works best for you :)
- What will my keiki gain from this space? Working on "About" page.
- How is Keiki Pa'ani - 'Aina involved in the community? This information will also be on the "About" page in the works.
Is a visit to #KPA WORTH IT?
"My kids were asking when we could come back before we left the driveway"
"It was nice to visit a place where the kids can get dirty intentionally"
"I like that it's a not a 'Clean' dirty, it's for real dirt, mud, and fun."
"Thank you for the pictures & letting us come play. I'll let our toddler hui know more about your fun spot!"
"We needed this time together, thank you so much!"
Jr. Chef Zone
Monster Truck Rally
Kindergarten readiness diagnostic
Keiki Pa'ani ™ Keiki Pa'ani - 'Āina ™ Keiki Pa'ani - Mahi'ai ™
© 2019 Copyright Keiki Pa'ani Project, LLC All Rights Reserved